Hope Lutheran is seeking a Director of Music Ministry.
The purpose of this role is to share the good news of God through music. This person is responsible for planning, coordinating and developing music ministry at Hope; and building connections and nurturing relationships with the music community of the region.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has:
- a strong commitment to Christ, to the vision and mission of Hope Lutheran Church and to the ministry of music in the church;
- a good understanding of Lutheran tradition;
- proficiency with piano, organ, and voice;
- commitment to working as part of a staff and volunteer team;
- self-motivation and leadership skills;
- strong organizational skills, problem solving and communication skills;
- an ability to set goals and follow them through;
- an ability to work cooperatively with music volunteers and staff members;
- an ability to deal with sensitive issues and information while maintaining confidentiality and a respectful environment.
The full position description is linked below.
Candidates should email resumés to the church administrator: email@example.com
The position will be advertised until a suitable candidate is found. Interviews to be scheduled in August, with a start date of September 1, 2022.