September 15, 2021
Due to extremely high COVID infection rates in Calgary we are enhancing our safety protocols at Hope.
In-person Sunday Worship will continue with the following regulations:
- Attendance will be limited to 1/3 fire code capacity
- Please wear a mask while you are in the church building
- Use hand sanitizer when entering the building and then regularly throughout your visit
- Please sit with your cohort and maintain a minimum 2 metres from others
- Please be seated in every second pew to allow for physical distancing
- Please maintain distance from others when going up to receive communion
- Please refrain from visiting indoors after worship. We ask that you exit the building and visit outside.
- We ask that you do not attend worship if you feel unwell or if you have recently been in contact with someone who has COVID.
For your health and the health of others, We STRONGLY encourage you to get vaccinated. If you are unvaccinated, please consider live-streaming worship service rather than attending in person.
We realize that there are differences in opinion regarding how to respond to the pandemic situation. During these challenging times, we ask that you continue to support and encourage one another. Should you feel more comfortable worshiping from home, we are pleased to offer livestreaming of worship each Sunday morning and we look forward to having you join us in that way.
“In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’” (Acts 20:35)