We are pleased to continue with our online-connected services. Thank you to the many hands who work to provide this wonderful opportunity to worship together from the safety of our homes. If you have trouble connecting via computer or telephone, please contact the church office and we will do our best to trouble-shoot.
We are eager to announce that, beginning January 31, we will once again allow a small number of folks to attend worship in person, to a maximum of 20 people. To ensure that we abide by current health restrictions, the following protocols MUST be followed:
- Attendees must pre-register by calling the church office
- Please arrive by 9:45 a.m. to be check in and seated by the usher. Doors will be locked at 9:55 a.m.
- Mask must be worn at all times while in the building.
- Hand sanitizer is provided for frequent use.
- Physical distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Singing is not allowed.
- Attendees should remain seated until the technical team stops recording.
- DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU FEEL UNWELL, HAVE RECENTLY TRAVELLED OR HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS COVID-19.
On January 26, Pastor Kristian and Zena attended a phone Town Hall meeting with Premier Kenney, Dr. Hinshaw, and almost 800 faith community leaders from across Alberta. Here are a few important notes from the discussion:
- We can expect worship services to continue at a maximum of 15% of room capacity (according to the fire code) for some time to come.
- Widespread vaccination is necessary before the restrictions regarding congregational singing will be lifted in Alberta.
- Guidelines for pastoral home visitation are being released. This means that Pastor Kristian will soon be able to resume home visitations on a limited basis.